Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sexy Snippet from Tempest's Legacy




Sexy Snippets is a weekly MeMe hosted by Secrets of a Book Lover & Reading Between the Wines.  Grab the button, post a sexy paragraph or two from your current read and share the author & title so others can quickly add it to there Dirty Nookie TBR pile!!  Of course, add a linky so others can see the sexy tease!





This weeks Sexy Snippet is snagged from:

Tempest's Legacy (Jane True #3) 

By Nicole Peeler


Surprisingly there was only one bout of nookie in this book.

Which is weird considering the first two in the series was crammed with juicy snippets.

There is one spot that had me shaking my head and giggling at the same time.

----------------------------------------------------------

Tempest's Legacy (Jane True #3)

So I responded instinctually.  I was, after all, in the arms of a man I wanted very, very badly to boff.  He had his arms around me.  I was right where I wanted to be... and then he shifted...

And then I shimmied.

My ass.

Into his crotch.

Don't get me wrong:  I didn't dry-hump him or start finding against him like some hoochie dancer in a rap video.  But I definitely shimmied my ass into his crotch.  Well, I'm so damned short and he's so damned tall I mostly just rubbed my buttocks on his knees, but whatever.  There was my ass, on him, and I thought I would die.

Anyan froze behind me, and all my blood rushed to my head.  I knew I was beet-red, and I honestly thought I would keel over from shame (or an aneurysm) when holy hell broke loose.

---225

2 comments:

  1. That was too cute. Thanks for the snippit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Boff. Nice little snippet, thanks for participating!
    Crystal ♥

    ReplyDelete